Saturday, June 21, 2008

Impact of fuel price hike

Since the Malaysia government announce that price of the petrol will increase RM2.70/liter, it gave a big impact to all Malaysians. Nevertheless, I'm also one of the "victims".



 Impact on me = fatal


I believe that some of the people received email circulates around asking for united action to get the fuel prices down. It was said originally sent by Phillip Ho llsworth, a retired Coca Cola executive. The content told us not to purchase any petrol from Petronas. By doing so,Petronas will be inclined to reduce their prices?

Did you think that everyone will stop pump petrol at Petronas?

P/s: Why petronas? Is this just another spam mail?

2 comments:

angelyee said...

RM142.21 full tank? for ur WAJA? wah..expensive ler wei..

No one buy Petronas but then ma all go other petrol station ny..Still won't decrease the petrol price.

andersonchong said...

Yap... :( , still can higher.

I think the email is to put some pressure to Petronas one. But I’m not filling petronas anyway, using shell. Ha-ha, and won't get any effect from me. :P